I decided that on the kids' birthdays, since it stinks being winter babies, we are going to go somewhere special on their special day to have a special treat and celebrate. Today I took Jillian to Cakes on Walnut in Champaign and we all enjoyed our own yummy cupcake! Brock picked Lemon, Jillian went with vanilla, and I got Salty Caramel. Jillian licked her cupcake maybe 5 times and had enough. So, after paying for three cupcakes, two milks, and a soda for me, I was not about to let her cupcake go to waste, so being the nice mommy that I am....I ate her's, too. I let Brock have the last bite though! By the time we were done, he was running circles around the table from his sugar high! Thank goodness no one else was in there!
Chicago Marathon 2013
12 years ago

















1 comments:
What a neat idea!!! You're such a great Mommy!
Post a Comment