Monday, January 12, 2009

The Birthday Girl!










I can't believe my little girl is ONE!!! Oh, my goodness, where does the time go these days?? We had her party on Saturday, those pictures will have to come later since they are all on my mom's camera, but we had to have cupcakes tonight to celebrate our little one year old. It's been an amazing year. God has truly blessed my sweet, little family.

4 comments:

The Iman's said...

Happy Birthday Jillian..can't wait to see the party pics!

Jenn said...

Wow, those cupcake cones are so cool! She looks like such a big girl in the first picture... where does the time go?!?

MonkeyJoel said...

Wow she looks like she's having so much fun, is she officially walking all by herself yet? I love her 1st birthday shirt, where did you find it, cute! I'm sure the HUGE balloon was a big hit!

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Birthday, Jillian!!!
Love,
The Siffords