Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday, Princess Jillian!

I can't believe she's 2 years old already!!!!!!






This gift from her cousin, Rachel, is a pretend birthday cake,
that has candles that light up, and you can
actually blow them out! That gift was a big HIT!!!



She had LOTS of help!



How angelic???!! Oh, if only you knew...



She only eats the icing, none of the cupcake!



We figured since Brock got a new 4 wheeler for his
birthday, it would only be fair if Jillian got a ride
of her own. I found this Barbie Jeep on ebay and ended
up getting it for less than half the price of a new one, and
didn't have to pay anything for shipping! Amazing deal and
a BIG thanks to TJ for giving it a good cleaning before the
big reveal!!! I think Brock may like it even more than his
own. He kept talking about it all night and was saying he wanted
to ride the jeep, sis could ride the 4 wheeler. We did give
them both test runs in the basement tonight! Good exercise!

I have a feeling these three are going to be best
buddies, as they already LOVE playing together
and causing trouble! Here's Brock tormenting them and loving
every minute! Poor Brock, outnumbered with all
these girls because we can't forget baby girl Kooi arriving this April!!


We hosted Jillian's 2nd Birthday Party today at our house! We went with a Princess/Purple & Pink polka dots theme. I think it turned out pretty cute! I didn't include any pictures of the party decorations on this post, so go check out http://www.pirates-n-princesses.blogspot.com/ to see all of the decor for the party!!!! I made her a pink and purple tutu and with my mom's sewing expertise, we crafted her a princess shirt. Speaking of my mom real quick, I have to give her a BIG shout out for taking all the pictures of Brock's and Jillian's birthday parties!!! She's amazing! Jillian had a really nice party, lots of family, lots of presents, and lots of FUN! I still can't believe she's two! She's grown up way too fast. I tell them everynight they need to stop growing and stay my sweet babies forever, but for some reason I don't think they're going to help me out with that one! Here's to an awesome first 2 years, and can't wait to see what the future brings! We love you, Jilly Bean!!!!

I'd say she had a FUN time at her party...she and Daddy were exhausted!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Thanks for the shout out. It is easy to get good pictures when the subjects are adorable! I think we should go into business when I retire. You plan the parties, and I will photography the parties! Fun times!

Anonymous said...

I want to be in the business, too. Don't forget me, Mama!

Jenn said...

How can she be two?!?!?! I'm SO sorry we missed yet another fun Schlittler party. This has not been the Lance's year for health! :-) Let's get together SOON!