Thursday, January 22, 2009

Photo Shoot Nightmare











Well, I thought since Jillian had just turned one, and Brock had just turned two, we ought to get in for another photo op. BIG mistake, HUGE. Brock was a perfect example of a photographer's nightmare. Do you think he would cooperate for even 2 minutes? Oh my goodness, no. Usually when it's time to view your photos, we are narrowing it down for a good while. Not the case this time. We had it narrowed down lickety split. He was such a booger. Jillian did pretty well. It took her a little bit to warm up, but once she did, she was great. I'm shocked I didn't have a heart palpitation with all the stress! I think next time...oh, wait, there will be no next time... I think we'll have to get Grandma set up with a picture taking station!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That 3rd picture with Jillian is HYSTERICAL! I'm sorry it went so badly. Brock can be such a stinker, and I love how he's playing Mr. Innocent in that one picture...yeah right. Maybe it'll go better another time...don't give up! Love you!

Jenn said...

Well for what it's worth, they turned out great!!!

Davies Family said...

Even though he was a turkey, your pixes still turned out great!

The Snodgrass Family said...

I love the pics! Though I know how much it stinks when the kiddos don't want to cooperate. Love the new look!

Jenn said...

LOVE the new look of the blog!

Anonymous said...

I love the new look, too! That picture of them holding hands=SO CUTE! Good grief, I LOVE those babies!