Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's Official...I have One Cute Birthday Girl!








I seriously can't believe that Jillian is TWO years old!!!!! I just want them to stay little forever! We had a busy day today. We started our day by going to the Doctor for Jillian's last well baby check-up, because when they turn three they start calling them physicals, which Brock had today. They both look great! Jillian was 34 1/4 inches long (63 percentile) and 26 pounds 8 ounces (50 percentile). They project her to be between 5'5" - 5'8" when she's an adult. Brock got his blood pressure checked and his hearing and vision screened. He did great! He's weighing in at 37 pounds (91 percentile) and he's 3'4" tall (92 percentile). I knew he'd be up there, he's a tall boy! They both got their second dose of the H1N1 vaccine and weren't big fans of that part of the visit. After all that we went and got our cupcake and then went to the indoor playground to run off some of that sugar high! Tonight we celebrated with pizza at Monical's and then Barbie cake and another present! That cake was pretty good, too!! They liked it so much, who needs a plate? Let's just dig right in! The sun shined all day and it was a perfect day for my sweet baby girl's second birthday!

4 comments:

April said...

What a cute birthday girl. I kept telling my kids to stop growing too, but they don't listen.

The Kearns Family said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Jillian! And you are a cute birthday girl.

Jenn said...

I can't believe she's TWO!!! Happy Birthday Miss Jillian!

The Snodgrass Family said...

Wow, it just goes by so fast! Hope Jillian had a happy one!