flipped over. Pitiful. He got a score of 3.
His driving was pretty sorry, too. TJ thought
he may have broke something on his truck.
with the Escalade driver and his hotties. Jillian
wouldn't have anything to do with them!
Here's a little video of Escalade. I can't believe I
caught this on video! Sooooo cool!!!!!!
And here's the winner of the night.....MAXIMUM DESTRUCTION!
Now, these last two pictures Brock took for me! I am only including them for the purpose of one of the highlights of our evening. Jillian decided to drop her pacifier (for a second time I might add) into the seat in front of us, which belonged to Miss Pigtails in this photo. So, I'm holding Brock when I decided to bend down and try and pick it up for her. Big mistake. As I'm leaning over, I lose my balance, fall head first into Miss Pigtails seat, all still while holding Brock, and almost fall into the whole next row of seats on top of a little boy. It was bad. I might add that we were like three or four rows from the very TOP of the stadium. Thank goodness for the guy I was sitting next to for helping pull me and Brock up. It's amazing no one got hurt! Talk about being SUPER embarrassed surrounded by MALES staring and chuckling. I had to laugh it off, and I can still laugh about it now just thinking about it. Oh, what a night!!!

















1 comments:
Wish I had been there to see you falling into Miss Pigtails! Looks like you all had a fun time. I'm sure Brock will remember it even when he is older. Glad no one got hurt from your coordination. :)
Post a Comment