Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Picture Day








We went and took Brock's 16 month & Jillian's 3 month pictures this afternoon. I must say it was much easier when it was just Brock. Trying to narrow down pictures is not easy! Especially when you have a toddler wanting to check out the entire studio! He almost got in another family's picture. It was crazy. Next time, I'll know not to wear such warm clothing because I was about a sweatin'. They both did really good though and are such cutie pies!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my GOODNESS! I have THE absolute cutest nephew and niece in the world...seriously! That picture of Jillian with the boa or whatever that is is too cute. She looks like a little angel. AND those sunglasses! Absolutely precious! I better be getting one of these! Hope you found some shoes! Love you!

Anonymous said...

OH! And sister dear, Jillian looks just like MY baby pictures in some of these (at least I think so)! Weird!

Anonymous said...

Precious! Such cuties. Ok, gotta schedule a trip to Texas so I can see these sweet kids in person. Miss you! Julie