I thought I'd try and get a few cute photos of Miss Jilly Bean today since she had on her cute little Baby Gap outfit and probably won't get to wear it much more since it is FINALLY starting to be short sleeve/shorts weather!!! Brock really wanted in on the action and I got ONE cute shot of him and then he just turned way too cool for his mama and her camera. He just wouldn't even look at me, no matter how many times I said Cheese! Nope, nothing. He is fascinated with Jillian's bows. So, we just tried one on today! I'm getting some pretty good blackmail photos for when he's older!


Jillian has become fascinated with her little hands. I think she's praying here that I stop taking her picture and that Brock will leave her alone today.



I LOVE his eyes in this picture. I wish I knew what he was thinking!
1 comments:
Oh my goodness! Heather, she is SOOOOO pretty! Brock looks like the stinker he is in those pictures. I absolutely love them!
Post a Comment