Thursday, April 10, 2008

Oprah Show

OK-so I'm sure all of you are wondering, why on Earth would Heather have a picture of Oprah on her babies' blog???? Well, that's because mom and I went to see her show today up in Chicago and were lucky enough to actually sit up on the stage, just feet away from Oprah and Maria Shriver, her guest today! The whole experiece was surreal to say the least. Soooooooo exciting! We were taken to the green room, had our make-up touched up by professionals, and got to sit on these cubes up on the stage. It was very cool! So, set your VCR's, DVR's, TiVo, whatever you have, for April 16th, because that is when the show airs! I'm wearing a bright pink sweater accompanied by some frizzy hair since it just had to rain. Mom's sitting next to me in a denim jacket and green sweater. What a day! We couldn't bring anything in with us, so unfortunately I have no pictures of me and Oprah together. Darn. And we didn't get anything free, but I think sitting up on the stage at her show and getting a copy of Maria's book, which we had to read prior to the show, was gift enough. Plus I got to spend such an amazing experience with my mom. Priceless.

0 comments: