Well, what a bummer. You couldn't see a glimpse of me on the Oprah show, but trust me, I really was there! At the beginning and at the end you could see the back side of me, if you looked really hard and knew where to look. If you go to her website,
http://www2.oprah.com/tows/pastshows/200804/tows_past_20080416.jhtml?promocode=HP21 you can click on her after the show link and if you watch the video I'm on around the 1:34 mark. So, just fast forward. I'm in the upper left hand corner totally looking spaced out. I didn't know they were taping an after show!!!! Oh, well, mom got her little face on there when they showed the girl sitting in front of her. The segment we just knew we'd get on tv with was cut out! Dang it.
1 comments:
Christina and I both watched it on tivo but were dissappointed NOT to see you...But I watched the after show and saw your sweet face...at least you have the memories!!
Post a Comment