Thursday, March 20, 2008

Are You KIDDING Me???

Well, I should have known it wouldn't be long before Brock needed his crib lowered...well, folks, that day is TODAY! I had him in his crib while I was putting some of his clothes away and left him in there while I went to start a load of laundry. (Yes, I do laundry all the time!) Anyways, I hear this cry and figured he must just want out or he has banged his head on his crib like we've done before. So, I go and check on him....no Brock in the crib. I call to him. Nothing. I start to panic. I don't know why, it's not like he can unlock and open the front door...yet. But, I go into our bedroom, and there he is, drinking a cup of pepsi that TJ had left there the night before making a huge mess on the carpet and all over his clothes. I guess I should be thankful that he was only drinking pop and making a mess with it, rather than playing in the toilet. So much for a nap today. I put him in his crib to see exactly how he got out and here it is. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite video ever! He is too brave for his own good.

Tracy said...

I am sitting at the computer and laughing out loud...this is SO funny! Amazingly, Fischer never tried to get out of his crib...I think the newer cribs(like Brock has) are easier for them to get out. Fischer's crib rails were so high that it was like prison! HeeHee! Brock was definitely proud of himself...so much for naps, huh?

Anonymous said...

Oh my that is to cute but SOOOO
scary

Anonymous said...

Very cute & a little scary at the same time! Hi. I'm Nicole. Feel free to read my blog if you so desire. The kids are adorable!