To celebrate dry bedtime undies for 2 weeks, we had to CELEBRATE!
During our Texas visit, I picked up an idea from my friend, Jennifer, who keeps a sticker chart for her girls for keeping dry undies. So, I took a mental note and decided to try it when we got home. Worked like a CHARM. They could keep their pull-ups dry, but not consistently, so I finally decided, I'm not buying any more pull-ups and it just happened that they both ran out on the same night, so it made my decision on when to start that much easier. We cut drinks off at 9:00 and no more baths after 8:30 either. Had to learn that one the hard way as they LoVe drinking bath water... ick. Jillian picked bowling as her special reward and Brock picked putt putt golf. They had so much fun! Now they want to go to Chuck E. Cheese as their next reward, so we've made a deal that they need to keep dry undies for 4 weeks and they're doing GREAT. And here is what happens when you aren't paying attention while Brock is putting... You get whacked super hard with a golf club. OUCH!

















1 comments:
Oh yikes! That looks like it hurt!!!
Post a Comment