Friday, September 30, 2011

Stout Family Reunion '11










 

WOW!  I can't believe it's been 5 weeks since I last posted!  This new part time working gig has sucked up a lot of my time and energy these last few weeks!  And I wish I could say that the kiddos have adjusted well to me working now, but I'm not so sure that would be telling the truth.  Or maybe it's just the age they're at right now... hmmmm.... not sure.  But a few weeks back we made a trip down to southern Illinois for TJ's family reunion.  It was a quick trip, but great getting to visit with TJ's family and especially his grandma, Mopsey, and her lovely friend, Charlene, who had us over for breakfast.  I can't wait to share her over-night french toast recipe with you soon on my other blog, which you've probably noticed has been MIA for awhile, too! In TJ news, he had his nerve removal surgery a couple weeks ago and is, Lord willing, on his way to a full recovery!  He says it feels really weird in his leg where the nerve was removed as he now has no feeling there.  I can't even imagine what that must feel like.  It's been a long year with him being off work, but we're hopeful this surgery did the trick and that he'll soon be back to normal soon! 

0 comments: