One feature in the demolition derby was designated to trucks. This truck, going in reverse, rammed into another truck and completely flipped over on his side! It was awesome. The guy was ok, got out, then all these other guys came out and helped flip the truck back over! He was able to get it back going and ended up getting 2nd place! So cool.
Jillian with "the princess," also known as the Fair Queen.
What can I say, we're Demolition Derby junkies.
We look forward to the fair and demo derby every summer!
I don't know what it is about them, but it just so fun to watch a bunch of cars and trucks hit each other. Plus, it's time hanging out with my family and creating new memories for Brock and Jillian. I don't think I even need to tell you that Brock LOVED it! Jillian on the other hand LOVED the cotton candy.

















0 comments:
Post a Comment