Monday, July 12, 2010

The Reason Why...

Here's why TJ & I get very little sleep at night. We have been ending up with two little sleeping beauties in our bed recently, then add the dog. Makes for nice sleeping arrangements. I guess it's just another cycle of raising kids. I had them in bed with me when they were newborns (so I could get some sleep!) and then got them sleeping through the night in their cribs. Move up to big boy beds, and the cycle of sleeping with Mama starts over again, except this time I'm not getting any sleep! Jillian isn't in her big girl bed just yet, she woke up crying, but Brock, he comes down just about everynight. Before I put him in HIS bed at night, he'll say to me, "Remember last year, when I tip toe down the stairs and come into your bed." I don't know quite where he's getting this "last year" business, but he's basically telling me, "Hey Mom, I'll see ya a little later tonight... in your bed."

(Please ignore my lack of bedroom decor! Since moving in, our
room seems to be the last place on our to-do list!)

1 comments:

Jenn said...

I TOTALLY know what you mean... we're in the same boat, but I LOVE this picture! So sweet!