This week for VBS we did the parable on The Prodigal Son. I was in charge of crafts this week so we made muddy piggies. We took marbles, rolled them in brown paint and made our pigs all muddy! They loved it! I had to dig through some of TJ's old t-shirts so we wouldn't get paint on our clothes. (Even though it was washable paint, you can never be too safe!) Amazingly, Brock only got paint on ONE hand. Pretty shocking. And Jillian, not a big fan of being messy, was done and ready for her paper towel. (She asked several times for one!) But they turned out super cute and had fun, and hopefully learned a little something! Oh, and two people were baptized after VBS, and when we got home, baptizing things was all Brock talked about!
(Be sure to check out my previous July 4th post as I have added some more fun photos from that day!)

















0 comments:
Post a Comment