Sunday, July 25, 2010

Beach Day





Little Miss Raegan, not a fan of the sand.








Super Star Rylee, striking a pose.


What is it about kids and sand? Why do they love it so? Me, not a big fan as my pal, Raegan. She hated it! I like looking at it, that's about it. I must have post traumatic stress over having it stuck in the crotch part of my swimsuit as a little girl and not being able to get it out. I hate how you just can't brush it off, you have to actually hose down. I did go running one day in it, that wasn't too fun either. Running at a slant (in sand I might add) and trying to dodge waves so you're tennis shoes don't get soaked...well, that's a little too much work. And I must also add, one wave did get me and my tennis shoe. Argh. So, that's why my friends, we (meaning me and the kids since TJ went and played a few other times) only spent this one and only day at the beach. Just give me back my floaty and private pool, please.

2 comments:

The Snodgrass Family said...

Looks like a great beach day! Glad you guys had a good trip. I can't wait to take my girls to the beach!

The Snodgrass Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.