Thursday, June 5, 2008

What's New With Us, You Ask?


Well, folks, it's going to be yet another summer of MOVING! The weekend before Memorial Day, we went down to Harrisburg and when we got home the lady on the corner of our block, who is selling her house by owner, was having an open house. I've always thought it was a cute house, she has it decorated really cute on the outside, so I wanted to see what it was like inside. Well, we go over and check it out, and although it was a cute house, it wouldn't have worked for us, so we just got to visiting with the owner and telling her how eventually we are going to be needing a bigger house because we are just so cramped right now as it is with the four of us in a two bedroom house. She says, "Oh I know the perfect lady who would be interested in your house!" So, she gives us this lady's phone number and tells us we should call her. Well, LONG story short and two days of MASSIVE cleaning, we call her, she does a drive-by to see if she would even be interested, sure enough, she was! She came and checked it out, TWICE, had it inspected, and made us an offer! We accepted, got a GREAT deal, and now must be out by the 30th. We picked the 30th just to avoid another mortgage payment, but now where are we going to live you ask??? Oh, that is a great question, one I'll have to get back to you on! So, good-bye little house... This picture really doesn't do it justice, but I just realized I'd never shared pictures of where we've lived....for not even a full year!

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Your house is SO cute!!!