Sunday, June 8, 2008

My Tootin' Princess



I must start by saying....I AM SOOOOO SICK OF STINKIN' SEVERE WEATHER!!!!!!!! We had crappy weather ALL week this past week! They said on the news that we are half way through tornado season and already we've had more warnings than all of last season. What's up with that??!!! And not having a basement or some place safe to go really makes me nervous, especially since every time it's bad out, TJ's out on call which leaves me home with two babies and Buddy. I'm lucky I have nice neighbors who let us stay with them in their basement. But anyways, with all this bad weather and flooding, TJ got called out yesterday morning to work, and then him and some other guys he works with had to go down to Paris, IL to help them out because they had it worse than us. So, I now have a deeper appreciation for single mothers! We survived yesterday and we even made it to church this morning. I just wanted to see if I could handle going by myself, and everything went SUPER. As soon as we got there, the nursery was already open and taking babies, so in goes the Brockster. Jillian was still asleep from the car ride, not the entire car ride, considering once I exited the interstate I had to hop out and plug back in the pacifier. Then she was out. So, she did great for me in church...with the few exceptions of the toots she let! And of course it couldn't be during any songs, oh no! She tooted during communion and then again during the sermon. It seemed as though each toot got louder, too! My whole row was cracking up, then after church, this older lady who was sitting behind us, tells me she thinks we need to get this girl some Bean-o. I was like oh, my goodness, you could hear her? And she was like, oh yes! How embarrassing!!!! She takes after her father... And I totally love how it looks like she's already giving her mama attitude in this picture up top!

3 comments:

The Snodgrass Family said...

Oh, don't feel bad. I think Natalie started everyone off but letting out one herself. I guess you didn't hear her down there, but everyone else did!

Jenn said...

Hey, at least it wasn't Jamie or Will shakin' the row!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

That story is too funny, and that first picture of her is hysterical! Looks like you're going to have your hands full with her too!