Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sweet Baby Girl






I guess lately Brock has been the blog-hog, so I figured I best get some cute shots of Jillian posted. I can't believe she's going to be 5 months old next week! WOW! How time flies! She's growing like a little weed. We haven't rolled over yet, but she's getting there. I don't think it will be much longer. She LOVES putting things in her mouth, as you can see her fist practically fits inside her mouth. She really is the best baby. We have slept through the night before, but last night she slept in her bed until 7:00 am and then I put her paci back in her mouth and she slept until 8:30! I couldn't believe it! She cracks up quite often at her big brother. He was running around last night chasing Buddy, and she just thought it was hysterical. I can't wait until they can play nicely together! (or maybe I can...)

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Seriously, could she be any sweeter? She is so pretty!!!!