Friday, June 20, 2008

We LOVE Monical's Pizza!



Well, folks, I have discovered a NEW type of mousse for your hair...the grease from Monical's Pizza. Brock LOVES Monical's! So much so, that after he got done eating it tonight, he just had to run his greasy fingers through his hair and just rub, rub, rub. It was sooooooooooo funny. His hair, which is in need of a major hair cut, was sticking up all over the place. He is such a little ham. On a side note, he had his 18 month well baby check up today, which by the way, I can't believe he's already a year and a half old, AHHHHH!!!!!!! But anyways, he weighed 27 pounds putting him in the 65th percentile. He was 33.5 inches long which put him in the 82nd percentile, so we're going to have a big boy on our hands I have a feeling. And, his head was 48.9 cm which puts him in the 80th percentile which means he's going to be super, super smart! He had one shot and was my little trooper. Do we have our hands full with this one or what? I just love him and his sweet, little, goofy self to bits!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

He's getting so big! What a handsome (and greasy!) little boy!!!

The Snodgrass Family said...

Gotta love that Monical's mousse!