Sunday, April 27, 2008

A Little Dog Food Never Hurt Anyone




Well, let's just say if I ever run out of food that Brock likes to eat I can always give him some of Buddy's food. Every time we're in the computer room, Brock heads straight for the dog food. He likes to eat it by the handfuls! We've discovered dog bones now, too, which tonight he ate two. He would have eaten three if I hadn't taken it away from him! I used to get in his little mouth and dig the bits and pieces out of his jaws, but his teeth are a little too sharp these days. It surely won't hurt him...will it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely disgusting. He looks handsome though!

The Snodgrass Family said...

Oh my goodness that is so gross but cute at the same time! He is a little stinker!

Jenn said...

Oh my gosh, I'm SO glad to know that Sean isn't the only crazy kid who eats dog food! Geesh, and here we spend all this money on food... when we do finally get together for dinner, I know what I'm bringing the boys!!!