Monday, November 19, 2007

11 months


It's hard to believe that in less than a month my little boy will be one year old! I can't believe how fast time flies! I can remember everything about the day he was born very vividly, maybe that's why it's so hard to think it was almost a year ago. His walking is getting quite good, he can actually power walk. He's very fast sometimes. His hair in the back is getting a little long, but you can't really tell since it curls up. In the bath though it looks like he has a mullet. He can even sing E-I-E-I-O with one of his toys. I went to the Dr. the other day and he was sitting in his stroller being as cute as ever and he started singing. The nurse was like, that sounds like E-I-E-I-O. I was like, Oh my goodness, it is! Other people can actually tell, not just my mommy ears! So proud.

0 comments: