




This past weekend, Brock and I went down to Searcy with my mom and dad to see Aunt Ashley for Harding's Homecoming. We had a great time while we were there and got to see some familiar faces. Uncle Dustin and Stacy got to come down and we got to meet their little maltese poodle, Barley. She was so cute. Plus, I got to see Cori and Jason and their sweet girl, Rylee. I can't believe how grown up she's gotten since April when I saw her last! It was so good to see them, except it just made me miss them and Texas that much more. We went to see the football game where HU beat the Wonderboys of AR Tech. Then we had a little birthday party for me with cake and ice cream...YUM. That night, Mom, Dad, Ashley, and her friend Rachel, and I went to the musical, The Wizard of Oz. It was really good! Their special effects seem to get better and better every year! Uncle Dustin got stuck with babysitting duty, which was an adventure. It was such a great weekend! Brock has to be the BEST little traveler ever. The drive was far, but he was such a trooper. He didn't fuss once! How blessed am I?

















0 comments:
Post a Comment