

Brock is 10 months old and WALKING! It seems recently he has done so many new things. He's got 4 teeth up top and 4 on bottom. He is starting to dislike baby food more and more everyday. He's all about the grown-up food! I just can't believe how much he can get into. You have to keep your eye on that boy all the time! I went to check my e-mail the other day and while I was doing that, he managed to get into his room and find the paint that TJ had been using and was just having the best time splashing all around in it like it was finger paint. It's amazing he didn't eat it! It was all over his NEW outfit and let's just say the carpet didn't fare well at all. TJ & I's arms hurt from scrubbing. People say we should have taken pictures, but at the time, that was the LAST thing on our minds! It will definetly be a fond memory though! Plus we still have the yellow tinged carpet as a constant reminder.

















0 comments:
Post a Comment