Thursday, August 30, 2007

There's a NEW Food Group




***BREAKING NEWS*** Toilet paper is now a food in the food pyramid! Brock has discovered how to unravel the TP in the bathroom. This is his 3rd bathroom adventure. First he was caught playing in the toilet *GROSS* and then he had unraveled the toilet paper once before, but this time, he thought he ought to try it out for himself. I swear, he puts everything in his mouth! You just can't let him out of your sight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a mess that child is! Playing in the toilet?! Heather, that's disgusting. I mean really, really, really disgusting. You best be keeping a better eye on him or the next thing you know, you'll be seeing him with Buddy's dog food in his mouth.

Judy Roberts said...

This is the absolute cutest baby in the world, of course, the fact that he is my grandson doesn't count. I love him and miss him. We will stop by to see him tomorrow night on our way home.