My little Brock is now 8 months old and a complete ham whenever you get a camera in front of his face. My camera is just not quick enough to catch the cutest little grin you'll ever see, so by the time my camera actually clicks, I get "Mr. Snarly Face." Here are some funny ones, although I actually did catch one cute grin!
1 comments:
Anonymous
said...
HaHa! Since when does he make that mean looking face? He looks scary! Good grief I misssssss him! And I miss you, too! Love you, sister!
Welcome to Brock & Jillian's blog! We are so glad you have stopped by to check out the little sweet peas. They are Mama's pride and joy...Daddy's, too. Please check back often as I am going to try and keep this blog updated with all of Brock & Jillian's latest developments. They seem to be changing and doing new things all the time. Also, please feel free to leave us a comment. We love seeing who all has stopped by!
1 comments:
HaHa! Since when does he make that mean looking face? He looks scary! Good grief I misssssss him! And I miss you, too! Love you, sister!
Post a Comment