Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Sweet Aunt Ashley




Brock has definetly enjoyed spending some quality time with his Aunt Ashley this summer. He just lights up when he sees her! We'll miss her now that she's on her way back to Harding this weekend, but I guess that means we're going to have to keep this blog a little better updated. My goodness, where did the summer go?????? (I warned you he was a cheeseball)

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Heather, Brock is a doll! And, I think he looks a lot like Ashley. When do we find out what baby # 2 is?

Anonymous said...

Yes, this definitely means you'll have to keep this more updated! I love this blog by the way. He is the cutest baby in the whole wide world! Can't wait for baby #2.

Anonymous said...

Love the squinty eyes! Are you sure he's not Chinese? He's too cute, I love the updates! I miss you all so much, you need to move back to Tejas!
Love, Dustin