
Now, I had to throw this shot in for a couple of reasons. 1) I was on the 1st ever squad at HU to have cheerleading SKIRTS. My, oh my, how they have improved over the past ten years! 2) Those are SHORT, for Harding standards. 3) How cool that they got to sport pink hair bows and pink pom poms to support breast cancer awareness month!?

Look what Grandma caught!!! Oh, wait. According to Brock it was Grandma's
feet that caught it, since it did land right at her feet!

Can't go to Searcy without a visit to Colton's. YUM!




We went over to Ashley's house to decorate pumpkins and had to have some caramel apples. Mine of course was SUPER bruised which = SUPER disappointed. The kids only picked off the caramel, not one bite of apple.

Here's Brock enjoying his FREE ride with this other little guy. He was handing out hot dogs and sodas!


We had to kill a little time shopping in Little Rock before the football game. I think they're both celebrating their victory!

We had such a FUN weekend in Searcy visiting my sister while she's there doing her internship. Sad to think we may not be back down there again until Brock & Jillian go to school there!
3 comments:
Looks like a GREAT time!!!! I can't believe how big the kiddos are getting... I miss you guys!
Oh my goodness...you were in Arkansas?? :) Wish I would've known, I live 45 minutes from Searcy!!! :)
BTW, this is Rebecca from FaithFamilyHomeFriends (I took off my profile info and now it doesn't show up I guess?) :)
Post a Comment