Monday, November 1, 2010

I ♥ Halloween!!! Part 1

So, we started off our Halloween festivities this year with a trip to the mall. I had heard about it online and thought, I've got to get my money's worth out of this shark costume...Let's GO! Oh. My. It was a mad house!!! We got there just in time for a costume contest for Brock's age division. And what do you know, he made Top 10!!!! (Totally helped make up for what I paid for that costume...and the fact that he LOVES this costume and beams when he has it on!) We had just missed Jillian's age division, but I'm pretty sure she would have won! (Maybe I'm a little prejudice.)
This little donut has her Granddad wrapped around her little pinky finger. She couldn't let any candy just sit in her bag. Oh, no. She had to have it right then and there, and can Granddad say, No?? Nope.

But who can blame him??? Who can seriously resist this sweet little face????

0 comments: