Thursday, June 24, 2010

VBS 2010 - The Parables




Last night was our first week of VBS. They are doing it a bit differently this year and doing it on Wednesday nights for six weeks instead of a solid week. This years theme is Jesus' Parables and last night was on the Wise Man/Foolish Man. I was in charge of crafts for this week and was a bit adventurous taking on making graham cracker houses. It went amazingly well. The little kids actually did better than the older kids! They had such a good time and I wish I had a video of Jillian singing The Wise Man Built His House Upon the Rock song, it was so stinkin' precious. We're looking forward to next week with the parable on the Good Samaritan.

1 comments:

Jenn said...

It's interesting how they are changing it... less busy for everyone I'm sure! Looks like your craft night was a hit!

Our VBS starts in a couple of weeks... we're so excited!!!