Monday, June 1, 2009

LOVE/HATE Relationship

So, I thought I'd be "fun mom" and take the kids out with me while I ran a few errands. I wanted to take them to meijer to get a little swimming pool that I can put on our patio and get me a little beach chair so I can get some sun on my white legs! Well, we made it pretty well through the store, up until check out time. I thought I'd try to do the self-check out for a change and boy, was that a mistake. While checking out, Jillian managed to scratch the puddin' out of poor Brock's face. I guess she was ready to go! I didn't realize at the time how bad it was until we got out to the car. No wonder he was screaming bloody murder in the store. Some days they love each other, other days....well, not so much.


1 comments:

Jenn said...

Poor baby! At least he has a smile on his face. What a trooper!