Friday, May 29, 2009

Fun At The Children's Museum

















While we were in Indianapolis we had to make a visit to the Children's Museum. It was really fun! It brought back some field trip memories from back in my teaching days. I think that's what had me prepared for the visit, unlike TJ, who thought it was a lot of WORK. The first area we hit was the dinosaur section. I wasn't sure if Brock was going to like it or not since we've been having dinosaur nightmares, but he did! Then it was on to the train section, which he is a HUGE Thomas the Train fan. Getting him out of that section wasn't very pleasant. Then they had some water activities where they could play with little sail boats and see how dams and rivers work. There was just so much other stuff, too. There was one section specifically for kids five and under and that was a big hit, too. It was definitely worth it and I look forward to going back when they are bit older!

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh wow! Looks like you had a GREAT time!