Last night we went to Paxton for TJ's work's family night. TJ was there working and in charge of the bucket truck rides. Jillian got to go up but Brock was too fascinated with the bounce houses to want to go up with Dada. I think Jillian was a bit nervous at first going up, but she did great. The bounce house they had was an obstacle course where there were a few walls that you had to climb over. Brock was determined to get over the walls, with mama's help of course! I think I got more of a work-out than I've done in a long time! I forced Jillian in the other bounce house and she liked playing and jumping on the part just before you go in, but Brock was a jumping fool. The food was yummy and Brock even had an ice cream cone that he figured he'd better just eat the bottom part first, so as you can imagine, we had an ice cream mess all over his hand. I think we may go back again tonight since tonight is for the members which my parents are, I guess I'm a glutton for punishment.
Chicago Marathon 2013
12 years ago

















1 comments:
Brock liked the jumping??? NO WAY! ;-)
Post a Comment