Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Playin' in the Sand






Gotta love this action shot of blue sand flying! (Luckily not in his face!)



After a few days of feeling on the puny side, we were finally able to head outside today! Our neighbors gave us their sand/water table and so I bought some blue sand and beach toys at Wal-Mart. They loved it! I think the concept of keeping the sand in the box needs a little work. It was everywhere!!! And sunscreen and snot aren't a good mix with blue sand, just as a sidenote. Look carefully and you'll see the blue sand on their cute little faces.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a lot of fun! That was nice of your neighbors to give that to ya! Jillian's faces CRACK ME UP! I'm glad it's getting warmer, so they can play outside (and you too)!

The Snodgrass Family said...

I cannot believe all the teeth Jillian has in that mouth! Natalie has 2 2/2 and FINALLY a few more are starting to poke through! She is adorable. Love the pics of them playing together.