Saturday, May 16, 2009

Aunt Ashley is a College Graduate!


















We drove down to Arkansas for Ashley's Harding University graduation. My baby sister is a college graduate! (Makes me feel a little old, considering I graduated from there 9 years ago!) We had a great time hanging out with Uncle Dustin and Stacy and getting to swim in the hotel pool. Brock loved it and Jillian, well, it took her awhile to warm up to the idea, but they didn't want to get out after they figured out how much fun it was! It was a great weekend. TJ didn't get to make the trip due to work, but I managed pretty well. Brock I think is going to start needing to wear his leash when we go out. For some reason, he feels the need to runaway from me whenever I put him down anywhere we go. Talk about annoying and frustrating! Then he of course got restless during the graduation and ended up dropping his Lightening McQueen car down the bleachers onto the floor. Luckily we got him back when we had to take our own personal intermission. We ended up getting all of Ashley's stuff loaded up in a U-Haul trailer and off we headed back to Illinois. I guess the next Harding trip will be when Brock heads down for college!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

LOVE the family picture! PRICELESS!!!

Glad you had a safe trip - we miss you!

Tracy said...

Maybe our kids will be at Harding together...hehe