Last month was Brock's last Little Gym class for the session. He loved going and he learned lots of new things. I can now attribute his doing somersaults off the couch to Little Gym. He can do monkey jumps now, too! So talented. We'll miss going once a week since he got to burn off some cooped up energy. They had a special little medal handing out ceremony and family and friends were invited to come see all they'd learned. We're hoping to get back to Little Gym once it warms up a bit! Who knows, maybe by then sister will be able to go, too!
Chicago Marathon 2013
12 years ago

















4 comments:
That looks like so much fun for him!
What a big boy! I'm so proud of him!
I really like the second to last picture where it looks like he's doing a break dance move. What a talented little baby!
That's his monkey jump!
Post a Comment