Oh, my goodness...what am I to do with this child of mine???? He's been in rare form today. After coming back downstairs after changing a stinky Jillian, I find him sitting in the recliner with my make-up bag. Lo and behold, the kid has figured out zippers! So, NO he is not severely bruised on his head, it's just blush. Then for lunch he had some chicken fingers and a few Cheetos. He stopped getting Cheetos when he started using them as Q-tips. Look closely, you'll see some orange crumbs! What am I going to do with this child????? Oh, and the sock in his mouth(which by the way is NOT clean)... he was pretending he was a puppy after seeing some playing on tv. Nice.
Chicago Marathon 2013
12 years ago

















2 comments:
He is so silly. You better be hiding your makeup now. :o)
Oh my goodness, I totally thought his head was banged up! I'm glad to hear that it was just make up! What a stinker!!!
Post a Comment