Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The New Button-Pusher






Why does it surprise me that I feel like I'm going through a cycle with my kids? It seems as though everything Brock did when he was younger, Jillian is doing now. The same banging her head on everything, the same climbing on my filing basket to hop up on the couch, and now the same little button pusher! She loves the remote control. She is constantly running up to the cable box and pushing every single button until something happens. She's pushed so many buttons on the box that it's frozen up twice and I've had to have Mediacom put a hit on my box so I could get the box to work so I could change the channels again! They told me how to fix it myself for future reference. And the picture of my purse randomly thrown in there...I think she thought I needed her cell phone for my next outing. She loves her cell phone and is always putting it, or her hand, or anything, up to her ear and says, "Hello!" Oh, the little stinker.

2 comments:

The Snodgrass Family said...

Look at all that hair! It just looks so long in the first pic! Natalie barely holds her barrettes and bows.

Jenn said...

Well, you just never know when someone important might call! :-)