Sunday, November 30, 2008

Gobble Gobble!

I can hardly believe Thanksgiving has already come and gone! How fast time flies. We spent turkey day at the Schlittler's for a yummy dinner. Brock and Jillian were both HEALTHY! Shocking. Brock got to play with his cousin, Nathaniel, and Jillian did some riding on Moi's play pony. Friday I got up super early to hit the sales, crazy. And then we headed down to Rolla, Missouri, to see the Roberts family. It was a lot of fun all getting together. We played on the Wii and ate some good food. Later on Friday we went to my Aunt Linda's work at the Centre and Brock and Jillian swam and had fun playing with the balls in the gym. Brock was tuckered out...can you say grouchy? But, it was a fast trip. Well, worth it though to get together with everyone! I'm thankful for such a loving family!






1 comments:

Jenn said...

What a lovely picure of TJ (tee hee!)