Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My BFF's & Our Babies

Well, I'm not going to lie... visiting Texas was bittersweet. I miss my BFF's, Jennifer & Cori, tons and tons. I love that when we get together after so long of being apart, it's as if we never left Texas and we can pick up right where we left off. It was just precious getting all our kiddos together and watching them play so sweetly together. But at the same time, it really did make me sad watching them have so much fun together, because I knew it was only a matter of days before we'd be leaving and heading back to Illinois. I so badly wish we were closer and that we could have more playdates together and help celebrate birthdays and holidays together and all that other fun stuff that good friends and their families do. But anyways...enough of my pity party. Can I just tell you how hard it was getting six kids under 4 to all sit and take a photo? Oh, but as soon as the three of us went to get our picture taken, they all are itching to get in there with us! Fun times.





1 comments:

Jenn said...

I love the last picture! That is a great memory!!!