Thursday, September 18, 2008

Look who's 8 months old!




So, my little Jillian is 8 months old now. Where do the months go? She finally decided to roll over on Labor Day and now there is no stopping the girl. I know any day now she's going to take off crawling. She weighs 18 pounds now and has two bottom teeth coming in her little gums. I am pretty sure her belly button is all better, but we're still trying to get that eye cleared up. I had to take her to the Dr. on Monday because it was just so stinkin' red underneath and the Dr. called it conjuctivitis or I guess pink eye. Can you guess how fun it is putting in eye drops in this girl's eyeball? Yeah, not very fun. She's getting more hair everyday and not one single bit spoiled. I moved her back into her pack and play in our room to sleep at night and we've slept through the night ever since. Whoo Hoo!!!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow, I can't believe she's eight months!!! Time does fly when you're having fun!!!

Anonymous said...

You need to get you a video of this girl rolling over. I need to see it! :o)

Davies Family said...

I was way behind on my reading and glad to catch up. Love the new look! :) Just curious...where do you go to church up there--Philo Rd or is that far from you?