Saturday, September 27, 2008

Petting Zoo










What a busy, busy weekend! Today we went to Clinton to the Apple & Pork Festival. Did some major walking. I carried Jillian in the Baby Bjorn while Brock got pushed in the stroller. We didn't buy a single thing! I think this is like the 3rd or 4th craft event I've been to where we didn't buy anything except lunch. Shocking, I know. (I guess I'm saving up for Canton next month!) After we left there we headed to the mall where Brock got a hair cut. I was getting really nervous at first because he wouldn't even sit in the chair. Then the lady called for help from another stylist and sent me away and then he did fine. I guess he didn't need his Mama's help. Then we of course had to play on all the fun stuff there at the mall as a treat for being "so good" getting his hair cut. I'm hoping the stylist didn't take any big whiffs, as Brock smelled not too pleasant after sitting for a couple hours in the stroller in his shooey diaper. I did change him! I just think it may have seeped out...a tiny bit. I thought it was just sweat at the time, though. Oops. Then on the way home there was a petting zoo going on, so of course we had to stop. Brock and Daddy went for a horse ride. I wasn't sure he was going to go through with it, but he loved it. Then we got to pet some goats and other animals. They even had two tigers there...not to pet obviously, but they were pretty cool. So, now were home, bathed, it's only 7:00, but we're in pj's and ready for some Illini football!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just about to say it looked like he got his haircut, and sure enough, he did! I'm glad this one went better than the last one! I wonder what was different! That looks like a lot of fun!

Jenn said...

Who is that stud??? No, not TJ! ;-)