Last night as I was giving Jillian her bath, Brock just didn't want to miss out on any of the fun! I swear that boy could live in the bathtub. He LOVES baths. So, we just filled the tub up with water and in he went. Jillian thought it was pretty fun and got some good giggles from her brother pouring water in her little tub. After Jillian got out, in went Brock into the little blue tub. He is so funny, my little stinker.
Welcome to Brock & Jillian's blog! We are so glad you have stopped by to check out the little sweet peas. They are Mama's pride and joy...Daddy's, too. Please check back often as I am going to try and keep this blog updated with all of Brock & Jillian's latest developments. They seem to be changing and doing new things all the time. Also, please feel free to leave us a comment. We love seeing who all has stopped by!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness. I miss those babies!
Oh that is funny!!! LOVE the towel by the way!!! ;-)
Post a Comment