Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Jillian's a Crawler!!!



Ever since Labor Day, Jillian has been on the move. I was beginning to think she'd never roll over, but once she did... LOOK OUT! The past few days she's been on the verge of a full out crawl. She'd go a little bit, rock back and forth, then plop on her behind. She would just do this over and over until she got where she wanted to be. But-- now we are full out crawling. We still take a few little plops, but I have a crawler on my hands. She's also been pulling herself up on things, too. Yesterday I caught her trying to pull herself up on the sofa. It's so exciting! Look out world!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's so big...this is sad that I'm missing it. I love how she stops and takes breaks. And I love that she's wearing an outfit I got her! :o) Precious!

The Snodgrass Family said...

Yea Jillian! What a big girl!

MonkeyJoel said...

Oh Jilly we are soooo proud of you, way to go girl!

Jenn said...

Look at her go!!! Woo-hoo!