So, TJ's not been able to find his camera cord so I couldn't download pictures off of his camera, until now, so these are just some random cute pictures of the kiddos that I've been wanting to post for awhile, but now they are just getting lumped together.
3
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my goodness, Heather. Seriously! You have THE cutest kids! I LOVE them!
Welcome to Brock & Jillian's blog! We are so glad you have stopped by to check out the little sweet peas. They are Mama's pride and joy...Daddy's, too. Please check back often as I am going to try and keep this blog updated with all of Brock & Jillian's latest developments. They seem to be changing and doing new things all the time. Also, please feel free to leave us a comment. We love seeing who all has stopped by!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, Heather. Seriously! You have THE cutest kids! I LOVE them!
What a princess!!!
Love the tiara and the kiddos in the shopping cart together!
Post a Comment