Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Cousin Andy's Wedding

Andy & Lauren

Uncle Steve had the touch with little Miss Jillian.

Brock taking a nap on Aunt Susan's lap

Aunt Jennifer & Jillian


Brock in the tub of bubbles


This weekend we went to Hendersonville, TN to my cousin, Andy's, wedding. It was so nice getting together with the family, who most had never met Brock or Jillian. Besides the wedding being nice, I think the highlight for Brock was the jacuzzi tub in the hotel room. We put some bubbles in there and once the jets came on, the bubbles just kept coming and coming and coming! I had to have the water just so high so that the jets could even work, which meant I then had to hop in so that Brock wouldn't drown. He loved it, though! We went to Nashville, too, and saw the Grand Ole Opry. That was pretty neat, it would have been even nicer if it hadn't been so stinkin' HOT!

1 comments:

Jenn said...

The bubble pictures are priceless!!!