Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Little Bookworm



I think Jillian is going to be a book lover. Every time you put a book in front of this girl's face, she about goes nuts! She just gets all excited and starts talking up a storm. Once at Moie and Papaw's house, she was checking out a fireman shaped book and just went about hysterical. This was the first incident of her going nuts over a book. I was beginning to think maybe she just had a thing for little fireman boys, but she does it every time now she sees a book. She just has to grab onto it and it usually ends up towards her little mouth, but I think she is just trying to take in the book whole heartily. (Oh, and you gotta love the wavy hair from sweating with her headband on and the drool covered shirt!)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Yeah, I'm sticking with the "she has a thing for firemen"! :-)

Sara...... said...

She is getting so big! Your kids definitely aren't missing out on any fun :) They are really cute!!