Sunday, March 16, 2008

Should've Bet On It!

Well, what do you know? Tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day and guess who woke up with a fever yesterday and today? Little Brockers. What is it about holidays that makes Brock decide he needs to get sick? He has a temp, runny nose, and cough. All I can say is that he best not get us sick since we leave Friday for Searcy! I've been washing my hands like crazy! I'm shooting for a sick-free kiddo on Easter! Anyways, I already had Jillian all ready for church looking super cute, as always, and after we had just got done laughing at Brock for letting a little toot, Jillian would not be upstaged. She one ups him by pooping all up her back. Good thing we aren't going to church this morning, we would have been late anyways with having a wardrobe change. I had such plans for today, too! We were going to go see the Easter Bunny and run some errands. Hopefully her dress and cardigan aren't ruined and we can try again later this week. Let's hope tonight we'll be feeling better! This is the face you make when you have poo all up your back and mom has a camera in your face... just in case you were wondering!

0 comments: