Brock has started getting such a personality lately. Last night TJ & I had him upstairs in his swing and I found a Wal-Mart bag on the floor. I was just moving the bag up and down and Brock just thought it was the funniest thing ever! TJ & I had never heard him laugh so much, so hard. It was the best sound in the world. I love how his little face lights up when he sees me or TJ. Yesterday when I dropped him off at the babysitter's, when she came around the corner he just gave her the biggest smile. It made me feel so good to know that he likes her! I just felt really comfortable leaving him that day knowing that he was going to be well taken care of and loved. However....it will be so sweet when school is out and I can spend everyday with him!
Chicago Marathon 2013
12 years ago

















0 comments:
Post a Comment